Sunday, July 8, 2012

It begins....

Tomorrow I will start to try and lose weight again. I really need to do this for myself more than anything. I am starting to have problems with things everybody does daily, things that are taken for granted until you can't do them any more. I want to lose this weight for myself, so that I can get healthier and hopefully someday be able to have a baby. When I lose my weight I will save up and get the surgery to remove the extra skin, or I will try to find a way to have it funded. Today I pledge to myself that I will lose weight, I will make myself healthier and in the end make myself happier! I want to be 160lbs in the end...if I make it past that, then great, but I'm giving myself that goal.

I am going to make it my goal to update this blog as often as possible and include my ticker for weight loss. Here is the first post with the ticker.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment